This Backyard Discovery Lakewood Play Centre from Lifespan Kids is packed with fun features and ideal for smaller backyards and gardens - guaranteeing years of outdoor play.
Made from high quality cedar wood this outdoor play set features a double swing set with trapeze as well as a raised fort, lower cubby house /play house with a built in wooden picnic table and servery window, 8ft (2.4m) wavy slide and child friendly stairs with hand grips for added assurance.
Featuring a vibrant green fort roof awning and slide, this will blend seamlessly into backyards. Easy Assembly, this wooden play centre is recommended for a maximum of 9 children - making it a great option for friends and family playdates too. This Lakewood Play Centre will appeal to a wide range of ages due to the multitude of different engaging features.
*Fully compatible with the baby/toddler bucket seat attachment.
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won't catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
All of our swing sets and pergolas are made from 100% cedar wood. With a chemical-free stain safe for children and animals, this high quality material naturally resists mold and decay. All plastic components are also UV resistant.
Heavy Duty Brackets:
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
All Backyard Discovery sets meet or exceed the toughest safety standards to ensure your family and friends are safe when using any of our products.
Backyard Discovery Lakewood Play Centre Technical Specifications:
- Raised fort with colourful awning
- Built-in Bench
- Side Snack window
- Flat stepladder for safe entry
- 2.4m Super speedy slide
- Two belt swings and an acrobat bar
- Front wall, window and real door
- Easy Assembly - Supported by step by step interactive BILT® app
Dimensions and Weight:
- Assembled Dimensions: 427cm x 343cm x 262cm
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 54kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 9 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Net Weight: 103kg
- Box 1: 233cm x 56cm x 15.9cm (L x W x H) - 56.7kg
- Box 2: 117cm x 56cm x 10.8cm (L x W x H) - 23.6kg
- Box 3: 117cm x 56cm x 10.8cm (L x W x H) - 21.8kg
Passes ASTM International Standard
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer's defect on parts
3 years warranty on wood for rot and decay
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.