The feature filled wooden Backyard Discovery (BYD) Scenic Heights Cubby House with 1.8m slide from Lifespan Kids guarantees years of outdoor fun! A staircase leads to a spacious side porch next to the raised cubby with 1.8m slide, along with a play sink and kitchen. Beneath the playhouse is a built-in sandpit/ball pit with a fun growth chart too!
- The Scenic Heights playhouse has all the essentials for endless hours of fun, a side porch entrance with a set of wooden stairs, play sink and kitchen. The spacious cubby also has a built in cushioned storage bench with drawers for extra toy storage too!
- 1.8m Lifespan Kids Plastic Slide Added in (*Hardware is provided separately via AusPost : 2 x 6G x 30mm screws)
- Safety first- spring loaded saloon doors on the cubby allow easy access, with handrails for the step ladder and wooden staircase.
- Play kitchen - that comes with a mounted sink, twisting knobs and rotating faucet.
- Built in growth chart - a fun and engaging way to track and measure your child's height... for creating extra memories!
- Built in sandpit/ball pit/toy storage beneath the Scenic Heights Cubby means brilliant use of space and a sheltered haven for extra play. *balls not included
- Made from high quality durable cedar wood, this cubby has been treated for UV protection to withstand the harsh Aussie climate. Treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage. Cedar allows a graceful ageing and is strong and durable - guaranteeing years upon years of outdoor play.
- Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won’t catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
- High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
- Raised playhouse with spring-loaded saloon doors and sunburst windows
-1.8m Lifespan Kids Plastic Slide Added in
|Safety||Passes ASTM International Standard|
|Safety Precautions||On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoid serious injury to the equipment user.|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|Assembled Dimensions||195.2cm x 194.9cm x 231.7cm (L x W x H)|
Box1: 199.6cm x 55cm x 11.1cm (L x W x H) - 34kg
Box2: 151.6cm x 55cm x 17.5cm (L x W x H) - 37kg
Box3: 118.6cm x 56.6cm x 25.1cm (L x W x H) - 40kg
Box 4 (Slide): 173cm x 39cm x 18cm (L x W x H) - 9kg
- 12 months replacement warranty on all parts for manufacturer’s defect
- 3 years warranty on wood rot and insect damage
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions