The Plum® 12ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline brings fun, safety and style to the backyard with top notch trampolining. Plum®'s Magnitude Premium Trampoline range offers the safest jump, the longest life and the ultimate bounce.
With all of the features that make the Plum® Magnitude Premium so unique, jumpers can continue to enjoy the patented 3G bubble enclosure, rust-resistant Tramp Klamp bracket and Springsafe design.
The Magnitude Premium trampoline range offers innovative engineering, the latest safety designs and upgraded materials for a class leading finish.
- Plum®'s 12ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline has a Springsafe Enclosure net that ensures the little jumpers who go off-track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame. The lightweight polyester netting has a high UV resistance and is durable and resistant to stretching and shrinking. Its small weave has been designed to prevent little fingers and toes getting caught.
- Super soft enclosure poles: Plum®’s Magnitude Premium enclosure design provides bouncers with the largest internal jumping area of any trampoline in the world. Due to the unique convex design of our enclosure poles the huge fishbowl design gives kids unparalleled space to jump around inside the trampoline.
- Padded protection: The Magnitude Premium trampoline uses EVA foam to cover the enclosure poles and protect any off-track bouncers who may come in contact with them whilst they push the limits of trampolining. EVA foam is a soft and lightweight material that has a high UV resistance and will ensure your trampoline continues to look great for years to come. EVA foam is the same material used in the production of the puzzle educational play mats for children as it is one the softest materials around.
- A safer, more durable net: Polyester gets a bad rap for being the cloth of choice in tacky 70’s suits but it is actually an incredible resource that is lightweight and has a high resistance to UV radiation. Polyester is extremely strong, very durable and resistant to stretching and shrinking and because it retains its shape it is perfect for making outdoor products for harsh climates.
- Perfect for the whole family: Plum®’s trampoline frame is made from heavy-duty double galvanised steel, which provides a strong and stable foundation allowing kids of all ages and sizes to get the best possible bounce experience. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles have been galvanised inside and out for rust free protection, meaning all members of your family will have years of fun!
Recommended for children aged 6 years and over. There is a maximum user weight of 125kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
Warning: adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use.
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L366 x W366 x H269cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||125Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||80|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|ENCLOSURE SLEEVE MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||6 years+|
Outdoor use only. One user at a time, collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 6 years. Maximum user weight 125 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.