Springfree Trampoline Commercial Warranty
Commercial Warranty is applicable for all applications other than private home or backyard use (e.g. schools, organisations, campgrounds, clubs, resorts etc.).
For warranty information on trampolines used under normal domestic use and service conditions, view the Domestic Warranty Information.
Although the Springfree Trampoline was initially marketed as a product for the backyard, it is adequately suitable for heavy use environments.
For commercial use, the Springfree Trampoline Warranty covers the various component parts of the trampoline against faults and defects in workmanship as follows:
|Component||Warranty Period (For trampolines purchased BEFORE 1 September 2017)||Warranty Period (For trampolines purchased AFTER 1 September 2017)|
|Frame||4 years||4 years|
|Mat||1 year||2 years|
|Rods||1 year||2 years|
|Net||1 year||2 years|
What is Covered:
Springfree Trampoline and its authorised service partners warrant your Springfree Trampoline against original defects in material and workmanship. The various components of the trampoline are warranted for the periods listed above. The warranty period begins from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required).
What is Not Covered:
This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
- For customers whose trampoline is subjected to sea spray or who reside within 1 mile (1.6km) or less of a salt water environment, the warranty on the steel frame shall be reduced by 25%.
- Springfree Trampoline shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of:
- Trampolines purchased from an unauthorised dealer.
- Improper installation not in accordance with the User Guide and Trampoline & Enclosure Assembly Instructions.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the User Guide and Trampoline & Enclosure Assembly Instructions.
- External sources such as weather, theft, fire damage, cuts or vandalism.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorised parties or agents.
- This limited warranty does not cover misuse or minor imperfections in trampolines that meet design specifications or do not materially alter functionality.
- This limited warranty does not cover expenses related to on-site labour, travel, assembly or disassembly or other charges associated with the repair or replacement of covered components.
- Springfree Trampoline is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or any other damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenue or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, cost of removal, installation, disassembly or other consequential damages. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Springfree Trampoline will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your trampoline. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces, or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Any implied warranties relating to your trampoline, including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty is not transferable and applies only to the consumer who originally purchased the trampoline.
- This warranty does not cover Springfree Trampoline accessories.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this limited warranty, Please reach to our Customer Care Team on +1800 586 772 or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- If you need replacement parts but your warranty has expired, you can purchase them by calling our Customer Care team on 1800 586 772.
If you believe your Springfree Trampoline has a manufacturing fault or a product defect and you need to make a warranty claim, please complete the online claim form.
The terms of the limited warranty require that you contact Springfree™ Trampoline with your model name, serial number, date and place of purchase and a scan of your purchase receipt. Shipping costs associated with approved warranty claims lodged within 45 days from the date of purchase will be covered by Springfree™ Trampoline. Beyond this 45 day period, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Replacement parts provided under this warranty do not extend the period of the warranty.MAKE A CLAIM