This stylish Jinx BMX Kids Stunt Bike in Chrome from Lifespan Kids is an engaging way for children to enjoy freestyle riding in the great Aussie outdoors, skateparks and family walks. The Jinx is built strong with hi-tensile steel frame and Wildcat tyres. Tricks are easier with big handlebars and a mini frame. The reflective chrome finish catches the eye with its flashy old school style.
Massive BMX Handlebar: The Jinx has impressive handling with a full-sized BMX handlebar on the mini BMX frame.
Pro Kevlar Coated Saddle: We use Kevlar, a super strong material with high tensile strength, to support the saddle through wild stunts.
Alloy Forged Stem: Tough alloy stem is ideal for wicked tail-spins.
Wildcat Pro Street Tyres: Thick and strong Wildcat pro street tyres to land strong after big air.
Built for Freestyle: The Jinx is built for freestyling and is right at home at the skate park or stunting off-road. The Jinx is not appropriate for on road riding.
- Frame: Hi-ten steel, lightweight design
- Fork: Threadless, hi-ten steel, 10mm axle
- Handlebars: 720x200mm, hi-ten steel
- Head Parts: 10pcs, aluminum cover
- Stem: Aluminum forged
- Grip: Super soft Kraton
- Tyre: Wildcat Pro street, standard 65psi
- Tube: Butyl
- Saddle: Pro OPC fat type, kevlar coated
- Rim: 2pcs design, Hi-ten steel
- Rim Screw: 4130 Cr-Mo steel
- Axle: 45# hi-ten steel, heated treated, CNC, 10mm, F/2 bearing, R/2 bearing
- Axle Cap: Pro 7075 aluminum CNC
- Crank: USA BB, OPC crank, heated forged hi-ten steel
- Chain Wheel: 28t/30t, hi-ten
- Pedal: Pro plastic, BMX type
- Chain: KMC Z 410
- Colour: Chrome
- Usage: Stunt or Off-Road Use Only
Carton Size and Weight:
- Carton 1: 81cm x 17cm x 49cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 11kg