The Plum® Marmoset Wooden Swing Set includes two swings with height adjustable ropes for growing children.
Made from beautiful natural round pole timber, the Plum® Marmoset double wooden swing set will bring taste of the wild to your own garden.
Suitable for little ones aged three and up.
Double the seats for twice the fun! Children will love the Marmoset swing set from Plum for great outdoor play and exercise! The natural qualities of the pine timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
Plum® Marmoset Wooden Swing Set features:
- Two single swings that use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability.
- Premium FSC certified timber is pressure treated for extra strength.
- The play set top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust.
- The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability.
Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx. 1 hour with 2 adults
- 12 month warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
- Maximum user weight per swing seat is 50kgs
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L240 x W240 x H220cm|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||3 years+|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||50Kg|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard. Minimum user age 3 years. Max user weight 50kg. Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.