The Plum® 12ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline with enclosure is a great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise and helps improve children’s physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
It is a fantastic trampoline the whole family can enjoy, has a class leading internal jumping area and only takes up a small garden footprint. It is the perfect size for the modern backyard.
- The Plum® 12ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline incorporates Plum's innovative Springsafe enclosure. This means that each little bouncer can have tons of fun as the design allows for added jumping space. The Plum® patented Springsafe enclosure design connects to the inside of the jumping mat creating a Springsafe® barrier ensuring that little jumpers who do go off track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame.
- Enclosure poles are covered in foam to protect young jumpers. The foam is itself protected by a high-quality PVC fabric to prevent fading and disintegration and ensuring that it stays in great condition for years.
- The Plum® trampoline frame is made from heavy-duty double galvanised steel, which provides a strong and stable foundation allowing kids of all ages and sizes to get the best possible bounce experience. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles have been galvanised inside and out for complete rust protection.
- Small weave polyester netting ensures that each little jumper is extremely safe. Plum® uses one of the highest quality polyethylene fibres to ensure that your trampoline will last longer than other generic versions - tolerating the harsh Australian conditions. A small weave also prevents little fingers and toes getting caught.
- An added tramp klamp bracket means weld-free. The Plum® patented bracket is the only bracket allowed on the market which is completely weld free. The brackets aren’t light or thin, they are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and each bracket weighs 0.5kg on its own. The bracket adds a huge amount of strength and stability to the joints providing critical support to ensure a better, higher, safer bounce.
Recommended for children aged 6 years and up.
A maximum user weight of 125kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
*Adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use.
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L366 x W366 x H269cm|
|HEIGHT OF FRAME||89cm|
|HEIGHT OF ENCLOSURE||182cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||125Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||72|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|ENCLOSURE SLEEVE MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||6 years+|
|WARNINGS||Outdoor use only. One user at a time, collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 6 years. Maximum user weight 125 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.|