The Plum® Wooden Baby Swing Set is ideal for tiny tots beginning to explore the outside world and it provides a safe and secure first swing.
Just add baby smiles and giggles!
Suitable for little ones aged 12 months and up, maximum user weight of 25kg.
The ideal Plum® swing set for young toddlers to enjoy outdoor play time in the backyard.
The Plum® Wooden Baby Swing Set uses soft feel ropes and an injection moulded baby seat with a high back and harness straps for extra safety.
The premium FSC certified timber is strong and the frame also has wooden cross braces for extra stability. Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
The Plum® Wooden Baby Swing Set features:
- Made from premium FSC certified timber
- Moulded baby seat with a high back and harness straps for extra safety
- Swing set frame has cross braces for extra stability
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Maximum user weight per swing seat is 25kgs
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Recommended age: 12 months to 3 years
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L120 x W103 x H134cm|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||12 months+|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||25Kg|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 1 hour|
Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard. Minimum user age 12 months, maximum user age 3 years. Max user weight 25kg. Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.