This stylish retro Pomona Petite Kids Bike in Mint 13" frame from Lifespan Kids is an ideal way for youngsters 9 year and up to cruise about town. This 24” wheelset bike is packed with features, just a size down from the adult version. Riding is easy and safe with a 7-Speed Shimano drivetrain and alloy V-Brakes.
With a 24" Wheel Size, the Pomona Petite is the bike for the smaller rider under 5'2" or young teen.
Swept Back & High Rise Handlebars:
We've added a little back-sweep on the handlebars & high rise to make them a little closer and angled to the rider, for a more comfortable position for wrists and shoulders.
Steel Frames aren't very stiff - which can absorb shock and make your ride a little less bumpy.
The Adjustable Saddle:
We know everyone's built a little different so we've added height, and angle adjustable on the seat via micro-adjust. On top of that, it's a comfort designed seat for any type of commute.
7 Speed Easy Shift:
Changing gears is a cinch with our Shimano RevoShifter. Simply twist up or down in a motion for a quick downship or upshift. Our 7-speed reliable Shimano drivetrain comes with great gearing ratios for smooth and easy street/urban riding.
Strong Stopping Power:
Safety is absolutely paramount to any rider. That's why we've equipped the Pomona with quality Alloy V-Brakes instead of standard U-Brake/Caliper Brakes for excellent stopping power.
Double Wall Rim:
Two is better than one. Double Wall rims are better than single wall because they're stronger, thus less probe to buckles for any bumpy terrain or roads. On top of that, all rim walls are CNC machined for a smooth consistent & predictable side wall, which is great for braking.
We fine-tune every little detail to make the bike just to make it better.
1. Colour Matching Rear Racks
2. Step-through Frame - Getting on and off the bike is easy
3. Colour Matching Mud Guards - Keeps your bike nice and clean
4. Alloy Seat Post Clamp - Easy to adjust seat post height (no tools required)
5. Slimline Chainguard - A more sleeker, low-profile look
- Frame: 13" Steel Classic Retro frame with low stepover
- Fork: Steel Classic Style Forks
- Handlebars: Steel Handlebar with 60mm raise
- Handlebar Stem: Steel/Alloy Stem with comfortable 40mm reach
- Grips: Comfortable colour matched rubber grips
- BrakeLevers: Lightweight alloy brake levers
- Brakes: Alloy V Brakes
- Derailleur & Shifters: Shimano Rear Derailleur and Shimano 7-Speed RevoShifter
- Crankset: Steel 170mm Crank with 42t Steel chainwheel with Slimline Chainguard
- Seatpost: 300mm Alloy Seat Post with Alloy easy-to-adjust clamp
- Saddle: Comfortable Padded & Sprung Saddle
- Wheels: 24" Alloy Double Wall CNC Rims
- Tyres: 24" x 1.75" Khaki coloured Tyres
- Seat: Lowest Seat Height: Approx. 67cm
- Pedals: Plastic wide grip pedals
- Sizes: Ladies 13"
- Seat Height: Min. 67cm from ground
- Stylish colour matched Chainguard
- Genuine Wicker Basket and Wire Cradle
- Front and Rear Fenders/li>
- Rear colour matched rack
Lifetime warranty on frame and fork