This comfortable and feature packed Ride Free 20" Kids Trike in White from Progear Bikes is a great option for older kids. Supreme balance, disabled and injured riders especially can find something to love about the Ride Free - however all riders will enjoy taking a load off and going at their own pace.
The Hallmark of Comfort
When it comes to bikes, there typically isn't a lot to offer in terms of comfort. That all changes with our trikes, with comfort oriented components, ergonomics & a third wheel for balance.
Easy to Reach Handlebars
Fitted with an alloy adjustable stem, enjoy a perfect angle to comfortable place your hands, enhancing your riding experience.
Padded, Spring Leather Saddle
Prioritising comfort, we understand that having a comfortable seat complements an enjoyable commute. That's why we've added height, and angle adjustability on the seat via micro-adjust. Plus, our comfort designed seat offers a padded wide seat to reduce soreness from longer rides.
Have a safe ride! The extra wheel implemented in the trike, ensures a stable and sturdy bike to start and stop with ease without the need to balance.
Strong Steel Frame
A flexible frame that helps absorbs impact shocks, making those frustrating bumps a little more enjoyable.
Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur and Shimano Gear Shifters
Changing gears has never been easier, with a simple push of a button, adopt to the terrain in your commute.
Braking is an essential component when going for a ride and is paramount for a safe and enjoyable journey whether it be from commuting or simple a scenic ride. That's why our Trike is fitted with front & rear disc brakes.
Whether you are commuting to school, work, going out shopping or simply going for a joy ride, never fret about having space to put your belongings, with a spacious 52 x 35 cm (L x W) rear basket.
We fine-tune every little detail to make the bike just to make it better.
- 1. Padded Spring Leather Saddle - For a comfortable riding experience
- 2. Rear Basket - Spacious 52 x 35 cm (L x W)
- 3. Low Step-through Frame - Getting on and off the bike is easy
- 4. Front Disk Brakes
- 5. Rear Disk Brakes
- Frame: Strong steel Frame with easy low stepover height, 20" Wheel
- Handlebars: Alloy adjustable stem with comfortable easy to reach handlebars
- Derailleur: Shimano 6 Speed rear derailleur and Shimano gear shifters
- Crankset: Alloy Crank with 36T Steel chainwheel
- Brakes: Front and rear sure stop disc brakes
- Saddle: Comfortable padded and spring leather saddle
- Wheels: Easy rolling 20" x 1.75" Tyres
- Special Features: Rear Basket
- Max User Weight*: 110kg
- User Height*: Approx. 130cm/150cm (Min/Max)
- Seat Height from Ground: Approx. 72cm/90cm (Min/Max)
Carton Size and Weight
- Carton 1: 102 x 32 x 58 (L x W x H, cm)
- Gross Weight: 27kg
Tricycles will arrive disassembled in the box, and will come with detailed instructions on assembly. Most tricycles will require 60% of assembly, so in the interests of safety it is recommended that the tricycle to be assembled by a skilled bicycle mechanic.
While assembly is a fairly simple process, please bear in mind that our warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect assembly, so if you’re not confident assembling the bike yourself, we do recommend that you have your local bike shop assemble it for you.
Lifetime warranty on frame and fork